Browse by Category
Childsplace Learning Centres
12 Arbour Lake Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta T3G 4A3
We will offer child centered open-ended, age appropriate play activities to foster all areas of children's growth: Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social and Creative.
t: view phone 403-241-6232
f: view fax 403-241-2746
The philosophy at Childsplace Learning Centres Ltd. is "Children Learn by Doing". A child's play becomes his work, and should be taken just as seriously as an adult's. By providing a safe environment and a rich variety of activities, we can create a rewarding and valuable learning experience for young children that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives. Through Childsplace, we hope to enhance the learning opportunities of children and parents alike. Our program is based on the following goals:
* We will offer child centered open-ended, age appropriate play activities to foster all areas of children's growth: Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social and Creative.
* Provide opportunities for children to make choices based on their activities and experiences in a controlled and safe environment.
* To foster positive peer interactions and socially acceptable behaviour at age appropriate levels, and to assist the child in expressing their thoughts and feelings in a manner appropriate to the environment and acceptable to others.
* Plan and implement activities designed to stimulate natural curiosity, exploration and discovery.
* To provide a program that includes and respects children and families of all races, cultures and family backgrounds.
Arbour Lake Calgary